Organisations and businesses must prioritise delivering top-notch service to provide exceptional customer and client experiences. This approach should start from the top. Join us on 5 December 2023, from 9 am to 4 pm at Maria’s By The Sea in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, for the “Delivering Stellar Service Workshop.” This interactive workshop will cover vital components such as motivating staff, the customer service vision, understanding the management team’s role in the customer service process, and satisfying even the most challenging customers. This interactive workshop is perfect for managers, supervisors or anyone looking to enhance their customer service skills and provide exceptional service for their customers and clients. Take this opportunity to take your customer service to the next level! Register now.
- Explain the importance of Customer Service Vision and how to keep those ideas front and centre.
- Describe a management team’s role in the customer service process
- Understand the importance of delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Discuss steps superior service organisations take to motivate, empower and engage their staff
- Describe the best practices in customer service recruiting and how hiring right is crucial in building a strong service team.
- Explain the value and voice of a customer.
- Manage customer escalations
- Discuss the role of service recovery in delivering stellar service
- Identify steps to take to build customer loyalty
- Set customer expectations
- Demonstrate the concept of empathy
- Discuss how empowerment leads to stellar customer service.
Participants will learn strategies, tools, and techniques to improve their organisations’ competitiveness and service delivery efficiency.
who should attend
Managers, supervisors, entrepreneurs/small business owners, and aspiring leaders who aim to enhance customer service and boost financial growth through excellent customer service.
date, time and location
Tuesday, 5 December, 2023, from 9 am to 4 pm at Maria’s By the Sea, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Our facilitator is Monica S. Creque, Founder and CEO of MSC Consultancy, a company specialising in customer service strategy and training. As a Customer Service Strategist and Certified Trainer, Ms. Creque is committed to promoting exceptional customer service as a crucial component of business growth and customer loyalty. Her goal is to change the perception that good customer service is rare in the Virgin Islands and make it a renowned destination for first-rate service, no matter who happens to be on staff.
$225.00 per participant.
Included in your package are the following: a Certified Customer Service Trainer who will guide you through the workshop, workshop materials to help you maximise your learning experience, refreshments and lunch to keep you energised throughout the day, and a well-deserved Certificate of Completion. As a special treat, we also have a surprise for you during our morning break. We are confident you will have a valuable and enjoyable experience with us.
You can access the registration form HERE
Unfortunately, circumstances beyond our control have made it necessary to postpone the Delivering Stellar Service Workshop. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and look forward to seeing you at our workshops in 2024.
T – (284) 441-1578
Monday to Friday
8 am – 5 pm