For customers and clients to consistently receive exceptional experiences while conducting business, organisations must embrace the concept that customers and clients deserve quality service. This mindset starts at the top. So join us for our “Delivering Stellar Service Workshop for Managers and Supervisors” on 25 April 2023, from 9 am to 4 pm at Maria’s By The Sea, Tortola, British Virgin Islands. This interactive workshop will include the essential components, from motivating staff and understanding the management team’s role in the customer service process to satisfying the most challenging customer to ensure organisations and businesses deliver exceptional service and experiences to internal and external stakeholders.
- Describe a management team’s role in the customer service process
- Understand the importance of delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Discuss steps superior service organisations take to motivate, empower and engage their staff
- Discuss how transparency builds trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Handle internal and external customer complaints, gracefully
- Use conflict resolution skills to work with complex or demanding customers
- Explain approaches for handling various customer interactions
- Discuss the role of service recovery in delivering stellar service
- Discuss customer service on multiple platforms (on-the-phone, in-person and online)
- Identify steps they can take to build customer loyalty
- Set customer expectations
- Demonstrate the concept of empathy
- Communicate more effectively by utilising active listening and questioning skills.
- Explain the importance of customer feedback in delivering stellar service.
At this workshop’s conclusion, participants will be armed with strategies, tools and techniques to ensure their respective businesses and organisations, which they lead, have a competitive edge and will be better equipped to deliver top-notch service consistently and efficiently.
who should attend
- Aspiring Leaders
DAte, time and location
Tuesday, 25 April, 2023, from 9 am to 4 pm at Maria’s By the Sea, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Monica S. Creque, Founder and CEO of MSC Consultancy. Ms. Creque is a Customer Service Strategist, Certified Customer Service Trainer and Life Breakthrough Coach.
$225.00 per participant*
You can access the registration form here: https://bit.ly/3IAa0wv
Additionally, you can register at (284) 441-1578 or by emailing email@example.com
*Lunch and Certificate provided.